Sunday, March 16, 2008

yahoo? i don't think so

I was sent a lovely email from someone who saw a photograph of mine on Flickr, and was asking permission to use it on a website they're creating to try and stop Leeds City Council from building a car park on Woodhouse Moor. I haven't logged into Flickr for ages so thought I'd have a bit of a Sunday-night trawl through old pics. But Yahoo! have other ideas.

'Forgotten your Yahoo! ID?' - Yep.
'Enter your details' - OK.
'Good news! We found you! We have sent an email with your log-in details to your alternative email address!' - Nice one. Except those log-in details don't work.
'Want a new password?' - Yes please, the one you sent me is gash.
'Enter your details' - OK.
'Fuck that, enter the postcode you provided when you originally registered with Yahoo! ten years ago, when you were a student!' - Fuck off, I can't remember it.

That's basically where I'm at now.

Yahoo! sucks donkey balls.

No comments: