Monday, August 25, 2008

hell, boy

Carrie isn't coming back for a whole nother week! With whom shall I share pink wine and £1.00 Iceland garlic breads? Who will brighten up my day with sunshiney blonde laughter? I will have to cope with Emma I suppose...

This weekend has been ace, right up until about two hours ago when I poisoned S and myself with chlorine. I got a bit carried away with the Grot Buster in S's bathroom and now I'm home and I can still smll chlorine and my pupils are still dilated and I might be sick. I hope S doesn't get ill. Ooer.

We had a nice weekend. Nothing happened betwixt S and any laydees on Thursday. I spent Friday and Saturday nights at S's and he stayed here last night. And we talked a bit about stuff and although we're both worried in case all of this is incredibly unhealthy, it doesn't feel it so we're not going to rule anything out.

Ooh! I saw Mum and Dad! They came to visit on Sunday and I made fancy sandwiches and we went to Lotherton Hall and it was really nice and sunny. I love them.

I also love four day weeks : )

No comments: