Wednesday, September 9, 2009

14:30

Three days after I emailed my dentist to say I was registering somewhere else I got the worst toothache I've ever had, which resulting in me taking 2 400mg ibuprofen rather than 1, on account of the pain addled my brain and I didn't check the packet, and then I slept for about three hours before watching Levi Roots's fancy new telly programme, which I really like because he says 'Lord ha' mercy!' all the time and the food looks tasty.

Tomorrow night I am driving back to the Shire for some catsitting. Meanwhile, on Saturday, S will be in Chester for L's stag do. I am trying not to think about it. La la la.

I actually cannot wait to be home. Here is what I will do as soon as I get in:
1) cuddle the cats, one by one
2) pour a glass of wine
3) get the chicken casserole, lovingly prepared by my mother, in t'oven
4) put my jammies on
5) check out the fillums on Sky Movies.

Home again, home again, jiggety jig.

No comments: